ABOUT THE MEMBERSHIP SCHEME
Since 2008, Key Changes has been delivering its highly valued Music Therapy service to vulnerable children and adults across Hampshire and the south east.
Despite the challenging circumstances for all charitable organisations since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic, our Board of Trustees have an optimistic and ambitious vision for how we Survive, Endure and Thrive going forward. A key part of the first steps in achieving the vision is to revive and build our membership to help us:
· raise awareness of our work in the community
· build on recent successes in raising funds from a broader range of sponsors
· develop our service with the needs of our beneficiaries foremost in our minds
· support the Trustees to develop a long term future and a robust business and
· create a pool of potential future Trustees.
We would love to hear from anyone with relevant experience who feels they could work with us, either by volunteering their time, fundraising, sponsorship, raising awareness of our work and advising on the environment we are operating in and help contribute to our objectives, which are:
· Relief of physical and mental illness and disability
· Protection and promotion of good mental and physical health
· Alleviating developmental, emotional and social difficulties
· Educating the public on the value and benefits of music therapy
· Evaluating the therapeutic use of music
Membership Scheme Terms & Conditions
Membership applications are subject to approval by the Board of Trustees. Once approved members details will be added to the Key Changes Membership register.
Membership requires the payment of a £5 registration fee. For applications which are not accepted, this fee will be returnable.
Members once approved are eligible to take part in the AGM, vote on resolutions, receive newsletters about the Charity.
All information collected by Key Changes and relating to its members is “personal data”.
Key Changes undertakes to keep personal data secure and only use it for the purpose for which it was collected. It will not be passed on unless that was explicitly part of the reason for collecting it, such as for the purpose of building a distribution list for a planned event.
Key Changes will not issue lists of members' contact details (telephone number and email address) to any of their members. Any such list that is made available should only contain the details of members who have specifically agreed to this.