Key Changes Conference 2018
Time & Location
About the Event
Presentations: this year we look beyond the music therapy room to the impact that music therapy has on the lives of clients, therapists and support staff. The Bigger Picture will consider:
- a needs-led role change from therapist to teacher in work with a young client;
- severely learning disabled adolescents - hearing their feedback;
- how music therapy in dementia care can support staff training;
- self-care for music therapists;
- how professional practice in learning disability health teams is on the change.
There will be 2 concurrent workshops, one involving improvisation and discussion, the other considering the supervisory relationship.
There will be 3 refreshment breaks during the day. We will also be marking the 10th birthday for Key Changes!
PLEASE NOTE: Student and newly qualified therapists (under 1 year) - BRING YOUR OWN LUNCH (discounted delegate rates)
Venue: West Downs Conference Centre, Winchester University, Romsey Road, Winchester SO22 5HT.
Arriving by car: free parking in front of the building.
Arriving by train: Winchester station is 1 hour from Waterloo. Allow 20 mins to walk from the station, or taxis are available at the station.
- Full price£100£1000£0
- Newly qualified£50£500£0
- Key Changes music therapist£45£450£0
- Presenter or facilitator.£0£00£0