KEY CHANGES CONFERENCE 2019
Time & Location
About the Event
This year’s conference looks ahead to the BAMT conference (Belfast April 2020) in focussing on
partnerships through music therapy.
In a day full of presentations from therapy work across all age groups and wide-ranging needs, we will hear from
Key Changes therapists and co-workers, about:
- working with parents and their special needs early years children;
- new work in dementia care - responses from the therapist, student and care home manager;
- combining music therapy and physiotherapy – evaluating work with adults who have PMLD.
Practical sessions will include:
- Approaches developed in an art therapy-music therapy group in a special school;
- Multi-cultural workshop - led by Helen Loth, Anglia Ruskin;
This year’s Key Note presentation is:
Amelia Oldfield – Anglia Ruskin, with Max Thompson – film director and past client:
Music therapy follow-up project – 16 years on.
Excerpts from the documentary film: Operation Syncopation.
Doors open 8.30am for 9am start
All refreshments will be provided for Full Day bookings, and there will be 3 refreshment breaks during the day. For Half Day bookings (morning or afternoon can be selected), no lunch will be provided, but tea and coffee will be available for those booking the morning Half Day. There are a variety of Full Day ticket options: full, concessions, newly qualified therapist, KC therapist, student, conference presenter / assistant. If you are unsure which applies to you, please e-mail email@example.com. If you wish to order more than one ticket, please book them one at a time, for accuracy of your supporting information. Thank you.
EARLY BIRD rates EXTENDING TO Sun. Nov 10th, and are at Conference '18 rates.
There will be an increase of 10% on bookings made from Nov. 11th.
Deadline for whole day bookings (lunches): Friday 15th Nov.
Venue: Winnall Community Centre, Garbett Road, Winchester, SO23 0NY.
a small number of on-street parking permits will be available. These are restricted to delegates who have mobility issues and to presenting or assistants on the day who are bringing heavy or bulky equipment. If any of this applies to you, book a parking ticket at registration.
If these conditions don't apply, please use public transport:
Winchester station is 1 hour from Waterloo. Walk to Winnall Community Centre (20 minutes), or take a taxi from the station.
Park at South Winchester Park & Ride: take the bus towards St Catherine's, get off at North Walls. See final page of timetable, link here: www.winchester.gov.uk/parking/park-and-ride/ From North Walls, either walk 12 mins to Winnall Community Centre, or change to No. 1 bus (every 15 mins, https://bustimes.org/services/1-winnall-winchester-stanmore ) get off at Garbett Road, walk 2 mins to Community Centre.
Park at Chesil Street multi-story: walk to Winnall Community Centre (15 mins).
- Early Bird, Full price£100£1000£0
- Early Bird, concessions£80£800£0
- Early Bird, new therapist£50£500£0
- Early Bird, student£30£300£0
- Early bird, morning only£40£400£0
- Early Bird, afternoon only£30£300£0
- KC therapist / Trustee£45£450£0
- Sold OutPARKING PERMIT - RESTRICTIONS£0£00£0
- Presenter / assisting£0£00£0