Since 2008, Key Changes has been delivering its highly valued Music Therapy service to vulnerable children and adults across Hampshire and the south east.
Despite the challenging circumstances for all charitable organisations since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic, our Board of Trustees have an optimistic and ambitious vision for how we Survive, Endure and Thrive going forward. A key part of the first steps in achieving the vision is to revive and build our membership to help us:
- raise awareness of our work in the community
- build on recent successes in raising funds from a broader range of sponsors
- develop our service with the needs of our beneficiaries foremost in our minds
- support the Trustees to develop a long term future and a robust business and
- create a pool of potential future Trustees.
Membership benefits include our regular newsletter mailings, keeping you up to speed on our events such as conferences, annual general meetings and live-streamed fundraising.
To become a member and join the Key Changes community, please complete the form on this page and pay the £5 subscription (to cover scheme administration).